Wednesday, February 9

9 Days of Night

Ello Ello



What am I doing?


nothing much, just reading DEAD UNTIL DARK
and addicted to NEED FOR SPEED
I keep playing this video game all day and I take breaks in watching horror movies *3*
My complete and ultimate passion!




my hair has changed so much

LOOK!

すきです!新しいの水!

葵髪!

(OAO)

素晴らしいですね?

well other than that im vampire obsessed as always T_T

Changing everything to VAMPIRES!
I even have a vampire sign in my room that says VAMPIRE AT WORK!
LOL!

it makes me laugh

for now i shall be called

吸血鬼水の!
(笑)


私のバカです、ね?。。。


悲しい。。。。


冗談!!



じゃ、皆愛してる<3


Guten Nacht allerseits, süße träume 


Deutsch ist immer noch schwierig ( ö3ö )


Dansk er sværere !



LOL IM LEARNING EVERYTHING

Vous parlez français oui oui madame
que peu


Pero yo se hablar bien en ESPAÑOL! jajja!
es mi primera idioma! que alegre estoy que estoy aprendiendo muchas idiomas, ya mero se todo el japonés! JAJAJ! FANTASTICO!


¿Cuáles idiomas ustedes saben hablar?
Which languages do you know how to speak?

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks cute ♥
    I'll colour my hair today either v(^__^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *3* thank you

    oohhh what color will you dye your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wifeyyy x3 you da sexiiiii *glomps*

    ReplyDelete