Friday, February 11

10 Days of Night

SHOPPINGU!


thats what i did
bought some homey stuff

and cam whore time


my sister just took pix of me lookin korean xD cuz of the style i was dressed

so here are the pix
idk wht to post RIN!!!!!


oh and BTW RIN is my WIFEY! and i loves her!
ive known her for forever now! 5 YEARS!

RIN MY WIFEY


so i dedicate these for you!!!



me and my sister at a mirror right outside STAPLES woo we are so tiny...

lookin korean? xD my sisters James Dean Shirt

OMG showing off some skin, like my side bun with BLUE HAIR!

im starting to smile mor e<3 look at my sister looking thuggish!

i smile for you RIN!


OMG WTF!?! FAIL PIC SCARED!

hahah you can see the Staples sign on the back




i guess thats enough camwhore pix dont you think?

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO ILY MOREEEEEEEE xD <3 <3
    and i luv your smile tooooo *hugssss*

    ReplyDelete