Tuesday, February 8

8.5 Days of Night

Today I went to the doctor(hospital) whatever, no im not dyng T_T

just needed a labs test

so they took out some blood


my poor band-aided arm :(
it hurts to move
and what sux more is that it is my right arm *flails*




Can you see that??

If not then THERE IS A STUPID BRUISE ON MY VEIN!
what an asshole that took out my blood!
there is a bruise it is swollen and even where he injected me is still red
And i got my blood drawn at 10 in the fucking morning and its still RED!
WTF!

ahhh!

i feel paralyzed from my right arm i can hardly do anything
so im being a couch potato playing non stop NEED FOR SPEED *A*
i love it!

and Final Fantasy XII, though I stopped because this stupid boss monster is a bitch to kill T_T
lol i think i might be bi-polar or something
HAHA!

O3o

MIZU

1 comment:

  1. Ah honey ♥
    I know how much it hurts Dx
    I'm like that too... a little needle or a soft crash with something and I get a big fat bruise.

    It will be better darlin ♥

    ReplyDelete