Sunday, February 6

7 Days of Night

Yesterday was so much fun!



I literally spent the entire day hanging out with CHIKA and DAE
I say its the best day of this year by far!


at first both Chika and Dae went to Pasadena were they had a shopping center
so many brand name stores and so expensive :(



we actually went to a shoe store
and i thought i died *A*
they had so many shoes! !
YET SO EXPENSIVE

and im so sad! because they didnt have my size!
I hate being SMALL!
and having small feet T_T
they only had like one little section for size 5!
WTF!
yes make fun of my TINY FEET T_T. . .

but i did get to find these cute PUMPS!
but they were $119
so I simply just laughed


weee Chika and I with her sister on the elevator, it had a mirror on top xD we bearly noticed when it stopped HAHAH!


Then we went to CHIKA's house after picking up DAE
that is me! and Chika's dog CiCi she is so cute! !
She licked my face so many times and never knew what to do because she was so excited <3 That was in the Kitchen Chika was making a cake


For who you may ask?




DUN DUN DUN





RUKI

on his BELATED BIRTHDAY!! !

the cake was so delicious!!!!!!!!


Look at Chika cutting the cake for her....koibito xDDDDDD




Lastly in the night we went shopping to BORDERS!!!!!!!
woooo
I found A SOOKIE STACKHOUSE NOVEL!
hurray!

it left me penniless though... :( *cry*

the picture?

oh thats just my leg feeling up DAE ;)

HAHAH!
kidding!


though she likes it xD

wow we talked so much about so many private things
it was WOW
xD

love my BFFS!

<3 <3


MIZU

No comments:

Post a Comment