Sunday, January 30

6 days of night

my gosh i ate a cup filled with ice cream an now my stomach hurts D: ow my tummy. ahh! i feel lik an idiot for eating it all T_T . well that was my fault... other than my idiocracy, today i saw the movie RED, its with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, where they are Ex-CIA and already retired but someone is trying to kill them. I say this movie is amazing!! Its action packed with comedy, its hard to even look away while watching it, believe me. So thats something, and I am so angry right now because the Lakers lost against the stupid Celtics. Fuck you leprocchans!!! arg, our worst enemy T_T *glare* i just hope Lakers try a little harder. :3 aghh the weekend ended so quickly! Im sad about that and tomorrow its back to classes urgh lucckily tomorrow I am only taking one class which is 2 hours and its health, learning of diseases and vaccines so complicatged Dx i want to take anatomy class! but no... xP whatever. Then im going out to lunh with some friendds. Hahaha i have tomorrow all planned out. well i guess i better rest and organize my things. Guten Nacht~ :D have fun~

No comments:

Post a Comment