Thursday, February 24

15 Days of Night

For my birthday I got a very special present from my Godfather.



You would never guess what he got for me!


Haha!



He got me a puppy!

Her name is NOVEA( pronounced=noh-vah )

this is her,



and!


he found YEYO! !


he is so big now and hardly even looks like that!

sadly he was lost for an entire year, :( 
he got hit by a car when they were trying to take him to the pound but he jumped off of the truck hitting his hips, so now he cant jump and walks a little sideways.
We still have to take him to the vet to check on him, and I have to get NOVEA her shots and neutered.
Because I have male dogs...


T_T


At least they dont do nothing,
but Yeyo is really territorial and growls at Plutto whenever he gets the chance.
The first day was too much to handle, but now Im kinda used to it...hahaha



*passes out*


MIZU 

No comments:

Post a Comment