Thursday, January 20

2 Days of Night

Is it wrong that i completely forgot about this blog?
OAO


I am so sorry T_T but I did forget about it. Maybe because lately I have been addicted to certain things and right now life is a little hectic.

I used to write and I have not written in a long while but recently I have been having the urge to write something because I bought Season 2 of TRUE BLOOD and wow its just so very sad when Godric decides to meet the sun ;A; i say that is the saddest death ever and I was a little heart broken when he died *cries*
I was literally balling like a small child that just had to flush their gold fish down the toilet AHHH!!

 WHY?!


You freaking awesome vampire *cries*

Seriously 2,000 years old OAO you saw the entire YEARS!



So....in his awesome honor I am going to write a FanFiction story.
So currently I am brushing up on my history from OLD NORSE, which happens to have mythical beings in which i am going to base my OC on.
It is not most common fiction, I really enjoy going into depth of something even with something as simple as fake love xD

But! I enjoy writing so I am cramming my head with these fiction beings to create an ultimate being and continue the story without being so CLICHE
I hate cliche, but its so hard  >< i mean how would you stop his death?

Drag him out of the roof!


Look at me babble about some random fangirlsm T_T


I swear on my life I am not a fangirl.
Just sometimes I really admire characters that I hate when the author decides they dont need to be in the story OAO it hurts! BUt i will never hate an author, I know they have ideas more to focus that the certain character might not need to continue to make the idea to continue.

See I understand.


Enough of that!

BLAH!


Other than that these vampires are so....how do you say..?
Heartless?

Hahahah I love these vampires.
Especially those of 30 Days of Night! :D FEAR


ummm wow
random blog

But at least I have RETURNED!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment